Welcome to ExcelSuperSite
Great TIPS and Practical Advice
The links below are to some of our most popular Tips and Practical Advice:
- How to shade alternate rows in your data using Conditional Formatting
- How to use the IF Function
- How to use the VLOOKUP Function in Excel
- How to Unprotect an Excel Spreadsheet if you have lost your password
- Cracking the Mystery of Custom Number Formats in Excel
- Declutter your spreadsheets by Hiding Zero Values
- 13 Keyboard Shortcuts for Data Entry
- Do you need to Merge That?
- How to Make a Cell Flash in Excel and Why I Wouldn’t Do It.
- How to Show the Developer Tab
- Use Google Hangouts to discuss your Excel Spreadsheets
If you are just getting started with Microsoft Excel, we recommend reading the following articles to help you get started:
- What is Microsoft Excel?
- Free Excel KickStarter eCourse
- Excel formula basics
- How to insert multiple rows or columns in your Spreadsheet
- Excel Calendar
Our thoughts on …
Can’t find exactly what you are looking for – contact our SUPPORT team
Need help with creating or enhancing your own spreadsheets, we can help you with that. Let our DEVELOPMENT team know a rough idea of what you are after and we’ll contact you to discuss your project further.
Join our Community…
Not yet a member of our community. Join now. Basic membership is 100% FREE… Click here to review the benefits of joining our community at ExcelSuperSite.
If you liked this article or know someone who could benefit from this information, please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues and spread the word on Facebook, Twitter and/or Linkedin.